Ruminant Technical Manager
|Education level||Animal Nutrition/Animal Science Degree|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a successful independent group with leading positions in the international livestock related agricultural markets and aquaculture, employing more than 13,000 people in 22 countries. Trouw Nutrition GB is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing mineral and vitamin premixes for animal nutrition.
We are looking for a Ruminant Technical Manager to be responsible for setting the direction and leading the delivery of technical service, product and innovations to the GB ruminant market.
The successful applicant will be a well developed ruminant specialist, results focussed with good technical skills, a motivated self-starter with drive, ambition and the ability to lead a small, committed team.
- Provide the Ruminant business input to the overall business strategy
- Manage the development of the Ruminant team to ensure the highest standards of support for customers
- Working closely with the Ruminant Technical Development Manager, develop the Technical support strategy for the species
- Provide technical support and assist the development of key customers
- Bring to market ruminant technical innovation and developments to benefit the future of the GB ruminant market
- Input to and application of Global R&D
- Application of appropriate new technologies
- Drive the development of the Companies’ branded product portfolio
- Formal qualification in Animal Nutrition/Animal Science
- Well Developed ruminant nutritional background
- On farm experience an advantage but not essential
- Commercial experience and good understanding of B2B
- Experience of leading a small team
- Well developed communication skills both oral and written
- Organised and methodical
- Practical and solution based
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Competent computer skills and the ability to manage a formulation model and library
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to Hayley Rowlinson, HR Administrator, Trouw Nutrition GB, Blenheim House, Blenheim Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HA, firstname.lastname@example.org.