|Education level||Animal Nutrition/Animal Science degree|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB , is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
We are looking for a Ruminant Nutritionist to provide primarily office based nutritional support and innovation together with project development to enable the team to deliver a high level of technical service.
The successful applicant will be results focused with good technical skills, a motivated self-starter with drive, ambition and the ability to work within a small focused and committed team. You will enjoy learning and interpreting research and data for practical implementation.
- Provide technical support and product advice on broad range of ruminant topics, both to external customers and internal colleagues
- Specialise in key nutritional areas e.g. grassland managment, sheep, beef, mineral nutrition
- Link with Trouw NutritionR&D to progress global technical innovation
- Involvement in the development of local technical innovation and solutions to benefit the future of the GB market
- Support internal procedures such as trials, laboratory data review, formulation package management, campaign development and nutritional training packages
- Keep up to date with nutritional/legislative literature and requirements
- Animal Nutrition/Animal Science degree
- Good level of ruminant understanding
- Experience of similar role
- Good understanding of data review and interpretation
- Able to demonstrate a strong academic/scientific approach to work
- Well developed communication skills both oral and written
- Competent computer skills
- Organised and methodical
- Practical and solution based
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Able to work flexibly within a small team
- Willing to travel from time to time to provide face to face customer support or attend external meetings and events
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to Hayley Rowlinson, HR Administrator, Trouw Nutrition GB, Blenheim House, Blenheim Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HA, email@example.com.
Closing Date for applications: 24 November 2019.