|Education level||Animal Nutrition/Animal Science degree|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB , is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
We are looking for a Ruminant Nutritionist to provide office based nutritional support and innovation together with project development to enable the team to deliver a high level of technical service.
The successful applicant will be results focused with good technical skills, a motivated self-starter with drive, ambition and the ability to work within a small focused and committed team. You will enjoy learning and interpreting research and data for practical implementation.
- Provide technical support and product advice on broad range of ruminant topics, both to external customers and internal colleagues
- Specialise in key nutritional areas e.g. grassland managment, sheep, beef, mineral nutrition
- Link with Trouw NutritionR&D to progress global technical innovation
- Involvement in the development of local technical innovation and solutions to benefit the future of the GB market
- Support internal procedures such as trials, laboratory data review, formulation package management, campaign development and nutritionaltraining packages
- Keep up to date with nutritional/legislative literature and requirements
- Animal Nutrition/Animal Science degree
- Good level of ruminant understanding
- Experience of similar role is preferable but not essential
- Good understanding of data review and interpretation
- Able to demonstrate a strong academic/scientific approach to work
- Well developed communication skills both oral and written
- Competent computer skills
- Organised and methodical
- Practical and solution based
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Able to work flexibly within a small team
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to Hayley Rowlinson, HR Administrator, Trouw Nutrition GB, Blenheim House, Blenheim Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 18th April 2019