|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 1,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover in excess £100 million.
We are currently looking for a Pricing Co-ordinator to join our team based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate, administer and facilitate pricing tasks as a key member of the pricing function in order to deliver a class leading pricing service to our customers.
This role will appeal to the type of person that wants a wide and fulfilling role, allowing them to learn, grow and develop in a dynamic international business environment.
Reporting to the Pricing and Risk Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the running and confirmation of prices and product details to customers on a routine basis.
- Uploading sales forecasts and preparing business reports.
- Preparation and the administration of customer price lists, quotations and tenders.
- The maintenance and house-keeping of price lists and pricing data in our ERP and CRM systems.
- Upload and maintenance of customer cost sets.
- Liaise between the Pricing Team, Account Managers, Technical personnel and customers, giving feedback where and when necessary.
- Gather data and intelligence, including running of business analytical reports.
- Preparation of data to support tenders and quotations.
- Ensure the clear and timely communication of pricing movements to internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful, ideally you will have relevant experience of working in a similar role in a busy, deadline driven environment. You will be highly numerate and the ability to follow detailed processes with accuracy and in a timely manner will be essential. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate with people at all levels, be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative, and to prioritise and manage time effectively. Well-developed computer skills are also essential - experience of using a CRM system and ERP software would be advantageous, as would a sound level of Microsoft Excel/Word capability.
Applicants with the experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a copy of your curriculum vitae, to:
Hayley Rowlinson, HR Administrator, Trouw Nutrition GB, Blenheim House, Blenheim Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1HA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2020