|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialities, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. Trouw Nutrition employs over 5000 people located in 25 countries.
The Places to Grow Operations Programme is a three-year programme to develop Operation leaders of the future. In this time, you will complete two 18-month long placements in two different locations to develop your functional and interpersonal skills whilst adapting to new environments and cultures.
The roles will vary depending on needs of the local business, but may be in the field of Supply Chain, Planning, Engineering or Production. They will all have real business targets to improve metrics such as safety, efficiency or quality and you will report progress to local and regional Management. In your role, you will be responsible for managing the project plan, timeframe, stakeholders and risks.
Alongside the practical experience, you will receive additional support including a Mentor and a weeklong induction at the Trouw Nutrition Head Office in The Netherlands.
- Project Management to ensure on-time and effective delivery of project deliverables and escalating risks to key stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management to ensure all stakeholders are informed, consulted or held responsible for key activities.
- Health, Safety, Environment & Quality compliance to ensure all project activities adhere to local site rules and act as ambassador to drive improvements in these areas.
- Continuous Improvement mind-set to identify improvements and drive change to improve the efficiency, safety or quality of our Operations.
What do I need to apply?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain subject.
- 0 – 4 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Engineering or Manufacturing in Food, Pharma, Feed or other field.
- Globally mobile.
How do I apply?
For more information click here