International Trade Coordinator
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Trouw Nutrition GB, a Nutreco company based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire, manufactures mineral and vitamin premixes for animal nutrition.
We are currently looking for an International Trade Coordinator to be responsible for managing the logistics and documentation for all international orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the shipment of goods proceeds without delay or cost and that all legal obligations are met, including compliance with the AEO standard and particularly in relation to the movement of hazardous goods by road, sea and air. This will include dealing with payment methods such as Letters of Credit, Documentary Presentations and Open Account and documents such as Bills of Lading; Certificates of Origin; Packing Lists; Hazardous Goods Notes and Standard Shipping Notes. It will also be necessary to arrange and supervise independent inspection and shipping of goods.
You will provide oversight and support to the material planning team to ensure all processes are fully optimised, fit for purpose, efficient and adding value to ensure a robust response to customer demand.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A recognised export qualification
- Relevant qualifications in the movement of hazard goods by road, sea and air
- Experience in a similar export/import role, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Exportmaster documentation (or equivalent)
- Well-developed understanding of HMRC rules
- Ideally knowledge of AEO accreditation procedures
- Able to lead and guide a small team, preferably supported by proven experience
- Excellent customer service skills combined with an ability to liaise with a variety of external parties such as Chamber of Commerce, Banks etc
- Able to demonstrate experience of process analysis and improvement
- Well organised and strong administrative skills
- High attention to detail is essential
Applicants with the qualifications and experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a curriculum vitae, to:
Hayley Rowlinson, HR Administrator, Trouw Nutrition GB, Blenheim House, Blenheim Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1HA
Closing date for applications: 11th September 2019